大晦日 12/31 23:00から、年越しカウントダウンDJパーティー＆振る舞い酒 ＆
The event will start at 23:00 on Dec 31st and ends at 3:00am on Jan 1st !!
◆Party your way to 2019 with music played by the live DJ
◆Enjoy a Japanese traditional New year’s countdown event for your good luck.
- Sake Ceremony “ Kagami-wari ”
- The Sake Barrel Ceremony “Kagami-Wari” is a Japanese ceremony performed at various celebratory events.
- The wooden Sake Barrel is broken open with a mallet “kizuchi”.
- Then after, the Japanese-sake is served in wooden square cups “masu”.
- Mochi Rice Cake Soup “ Ozouni ”
- “Ozouni” is Japanese traditional food to pray for the safety of one year, and to eat for New Year holidays.
It’s also thought to bring success and a promising year.
【 Entry ticket 】 1名 ￥3,000 (Cash only)
Entrance fee + 2 drinks tickets + Japanese traditional Masu-Sake and Ozouni.
＊ Legal drinking age in Japan is 20, please bring photo ID.
Join us for the best party in Roppongi and see in 2019 with a bang!
THE PUBLIC SIX TEL: 03-5413-3182 （TEL受付 17:00 – 翌3:00）